Strong Builders Construction, Inc.
offers indoor and outdoor hardwood floors installation, hardwood floor refinishing, laminate floor installation, tile floors installation, custom floor elements, accents, end more…
Installing a new floor is a construction project producing strong odors and noisy. If you’ll be living in your home keep in mind that for a period of time, you won’t be able to use the room where your new floor is being installed. It typically takes one to two days after the acclimation period to install a new floor, depending on subfloor conditions. You won’t need to provide any special tools or materials, our licensed, insured installers have the equipment they need, and they’ll be ready to install your new floor professionally. Just meet these simple requirements:
Before installation day, be sure that:
- The installation site is completely enclosed, with outside windows, doors and thresholds in place.
- All wet processes (like drywall or plaster) are finished well before installation.
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems are operable.
- Electricity and water are directly available in the work area.
- If you’re providing any new, unfinished quarter-round or base molding for the installation, they are painted or stained and completely dry before installation begins.
For areas directly affected by the installation:
- Cover the installation area’s entryways and vents to contain dust and debris.
- Create a clear path through your home for easy access to the installation area and removal of debris.
- Cover furniture and floors along this path and in areas adjacent to the installation.
- Remove all items from cabinets, entertainment centers, bookcases, closets and similar containers.
- Move all breakables, such as lamps, vases, mirrors, wall hangings, antiques or other valuables, from areas affected by installation work.
- Disconnect and remove all electronic equipment, including televisions, stereos and computers.
- Remove all electrical wires running under carpets or along baseboards and door casings.
- Move furniture out of the room that will receive the new floor.
We Provide Top-Quality Indoor & Outdoor Flooring Services
RELIABILITY, CONSISTENCY AND INTEGRITY ARE THE HALLMARKS OF OUR REPUTATION
Looking for price quote or additional information? Call us now or fill out the form below with your contact info and brief project description: